A look back at Filisteen terrorism when Israel handed Gaza to the Arabs
The actors have changed but has the play??
From here: http://www.tomgrossmedia.com/ExodusFromGaza.html
Palestinians have celebrated their so called victory at Israel's Gaza pull-out by deluding themselves, once more, that their terrorism defeated Israel. This was palpably untrue; Israel in fact had gotten the better of the terrorists.
Israel scored one success after another using its armed drones to target terrorist leaders, planners, Kassam rocketeers and mortar bombers. And the anti-terrorist barrier was doing its job of keeping suicide terrorists out. The Arabs were desperately fighting a losing battle and they knew it.
Gaza after Arab invasion, from here: http://www.arabnews.com/node/34076
No one should be surprised that the Palestine Terrorist Authority encouraged and praised the "victory" celebrations of Hamas, Islamic Jihad, various Martyrs? Brigades and others. For there is no visible line between the terrorist factions and their mentor and protector. Many of the PA?s factions are registered on the State department?s official list of terrorist organizations.
Why all have not been listed may be clear to State, but is unclear to the rest of us since all have deliberately participated in the slaughter of Israeli civilians. (In contrast, "Kahanne Chai" - the only Jewish organization listed by State - has never killed any Arab civilians and has, in any event, been out of existence many years.)
The PA itself deserves to be listed by State because it is the direct descended from the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) which was itself listed. The change in name never represented a change of heart. State recognized that terrorism was the main intent of the PLO and had correctly given them top billing in its list of Palestine terrorist organizations. (See the State ANNEXURE below.)
Israel's security services have seldom, if ever, had any difficulty identifying the perpetrators of Palestinian terrorist crimes. In point of fact, neither has the Palestine Terrorist Authority. However, it will surprise no one that the few who were arrested by the PAT all "escaped" before or after "trial" and never again found (except by Israeli intelligence).
Kangaroo trials were reserved exclusively for "collaborators". No "collaborators" ever lived long enough to escape - they were taken outside and unceremoniously executed.
Aiding, Abetting, Harboring
The Palestine Terrorist Authority undoubtedly earned the "terrorist" appellation because:
1. No terrorist has ever been searched or disarmed on the Palestine Terrorist Authority's side of crossing points. Few indeed have ever been arrested no matter how heinous the murders committed against Jews.
2. Israel's security services have seldom, if ever, had difficulty identifying the perpetrators of terrorist crimes. So there can be little doubt that the Palestine Terrorist Authority knew exactly who they were, too.
3. The Palestine Terrorist Authority provides safe houses to protect wanted terrorists being hunted down by Israeli security.
Omissions and Commissions
4. The Palestine Terrorist Authority permits members of its terrorist factions comprehensive training facilities in its territory.
5. It also permits foreign Arabs to come in and become active partners in their terrorist activities.
6. It provides political protection and uses fungible money to pay living allowances to activists and pensions to bereaved families.
7. It finances the purchase of arms and munitions etc for its terrorists.
|PLO Weapons Cache aboard Karin A|
8. Proof, if more was ever needed, was the Karin A which was apprehended by the Israel navy off the coast of Gaza in January 2002. 50 tons of military materiel were confiscated. The Palestinian captain was tried in Israel and sentenced to 25 years.
9. This freighter had been purchased by Yasser Arafat and loaded with exactly the kind of lethal stuff used by the Palestine terrorist organizations.
10. Yasser Arafat had been caught red-handed. His fingerprints and the signatures of his chief executives were on the invoices. Arafat lied about his direct involvement (naturally) but though he was condemned and no longer persona grata in the White House, that was as far as the US would go.
11. The shipment contained Katyusha rockets, mortars, sniper rifles, bullets, anti-tank mines, anti-tank missiles, plus over two and a half tons of pure explosives. All items, used and needed by the PA terrorists, were enough to kill hundreds, even thousands of Israeli civilians.
Arming Of The Palestine Terrorist Authority
Israel had clearly flubbed the PR value of the Karin A's interdiction. As a result of this failure no one focused on the unique fact that the ship was delivering specifically selected weaponry ordered by the Palestine Authority itself. (Not by a terrorist faction.)
It was at this stage that Israel should have immediately declared the PA to be a Terrorist Authority. For although there was clearly a difference in scale, the event was comparable in our situation, to the discovery of the missile base constructed by the Russians in Cuba. Regrettably, Israel missed the opportunity to influence world opinion with the significance of the Karin A's capture.
Nevertheless, this lost opportunity did not alter the facts. The PA, representing all the terrorist factions, is a Terrorist Authority. Yet incredibly, the US and the UK continue to exert pressure on Israel to make peace with a terrorist entity. Something they would never do themselves.
Moreover the US and UK know the Palestinians are hell bent on a final Jewish solution of their own. Their terrorist factions have made no secret of their intention to obliterate Israel from the map. (In anticipation of which Israel is never shown on their maps.)
What is there about Arab terrorism upon Israeli civilians that is so acceptable to great moral nations like the US and the UK - Why does Arab terrorism garner so much sympathy from these governments? How come they only act tough on terrorism when their own civilians are subjected to Muslim terrorism?
It's about time tough-talking Condoleezza Rice gave the world some frank answers.
Extract from the US Department of State's List of Foreign Terrorist Organizations listing the PLO as a terrorist organization: (Updated 2004): [See http://www.wordiq.com for additional information on the groups listed below.]
1. Palestinian Liberation Organization (June 1964-Present)
o Formed as an umbrella group of eight Palestinian nationalist organizations devoted to dismantling Israel headquartered in Damascus, Syria and Beirut, Lebanon.
o Used the name Black September during the 1972 Munich Olympic Massacre )
Groups within the PLO
1. Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) (1967-present)
o Left-wing Palestinian separatists
o Joined the PLO in 1968 and became the second-largest PLO faction, after Arafat's al-Fatah, but withdrew in 1974, accusing the group of moving away from the goal of destroying Israel outright.
$ PFLP's splinter groups:
2. Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command (PFLP-GC) (1968-present) *
o Splinter group from the PFLP, founded by Ahmed Jibril. Declared its focus would be military, not political. Was a member of the PLO, but left in 1974 for the same reasons as PFLP.
3. Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP) (1969-present)
o Marxist-Leninist group that believes Palestinian national goals can be achieved only through revolution of the masses. Split into two factions in 1991; Nayif Hawatmah leads the majority and more hard-line faction, which continue to dominate the group. Joined with other rejectionist groups to form the Alliance of Palestinian Forces (APF) to oppose the Declaration of Principals signed in 1993. Broke from the APF - along with the PFLP - over ideological differences. Has made limited moves toward merging with the PFLP since the mid-1990s.
4. Abu Nidal organization (ANO) (1974-2002?; Anti-PLO extremists) *
o Split from PLO but is not considered primarily a Palestinian nationalist organization. See ANO entry above.
5. Fatah (early 1960s-present; Palestinian nationalist political party; sponsors terrorism)
o In Arabic, "conquest by means of jihad."
o Reverse acronym for "Harekat at-Tahrir al-Wataniyyeh al-Falastiniyyeh."
o Also known as the movement for the National Liberation of Palestine.
o Founded by Yasser Arafat in the early 1960s. Took control of the PLO in 1960, with Arafat as chairman, forming the Palestine.
$ Groups associated with Fatah:
6. Al Aqsa Marytrs Brigade *
o Responsible of many suicide bombings and shooting attacks against Israeli civilian.
o Responsible of executing suspected collaberators and opposition leaders to Arafat.
o Funded by Fatah and the Palestine.
7. Tanzim (1995-present)
o In Arabic, "organization."
o Loosely organized Fatah militia.
8. Force 17 (early 1970s-present)
o Elite unit of the PLO under Yasser Arafat's direct guidance.
o Acts as a versatile unit for terrorism, combat, and intelligence-gathering.
9. Hawari (1980s-1991)
o Also known as the Fatah Special Operations Group, Martyrs of Tal Al Za'atar, and Amn Araissi.
o Has not carried out terrrorist attacks recently.
10. Ahmed Abu Reish Brigade
o Extreme off-shoot of Fatah.
o Was involved in July 17, 2004 kidnappings in the Gaza Strip.
o Possible link to the Popular Resistance Committees.
11. The Popular Resistance Committees - Gaza Strip
Posted by Jock L. Falkson, August 29, 2005.
To be put on Jock Falkson's email list, contact him at email@example.com