And where would you find such a great dog friendly and personal service?
Our local bars, restaurants and shops are all great. But there is one which is quite special. It's the PITA No. 1 Falafel & Shwarma Grill place at Golders Green Road - Northwest London.
JDL group with dogs and the friendly Israeli staff.
JDL recommends the Pita place for the following reasons:
1) It's Kosher.
2) Definitely the best falafel in town (Both green and regular).
3) Its friendly services and the personal approach from the staff and the manager.
4) They serve the famous "Spring" juice from Israel; those amazing natural fruit juices that you cannot find anywhere but Israel and some Jewish shops.
5) The price is very reasonable.
6) They are dog friendly too.
So if you are wondering where to eat a great falafel today, look no further. Make your way to Golders Green road, and stop at the PITA place.
-JDL UK Team-